LOST STAMPED VISA PASSPORT AND I94 ABOUT TO EXPIRE

Ricky

Hello,

My I94 is valid till Oct 14, 2020 which is same as my old passport expiration date.

I applied for new passport and CKGS processed and shipped both my passports but UPS lost both my old and new passports.

I again applied for a new passport under LOST category and this time i got my new passport which is  valid till 2030.

So my question is - is there any way i can get my I94 updated without traveling outside of US ? I do have a copy of my stamped visa and my I797 is valid till Aug 2021.

Steps i took so far -

I called USCIS and they suggested me to go to local CBP port of entry but the officer there said they don't do that here and suggested me to go to deferred inspections. I called their deferred inspection's office and the officer there told me that I can do that online by sending an email and then i can fill out an affidavit and attach all the required documents. I just got the reply to the email that I was ADMITTED CORRECTLY and  NO ERROR was there so i need to exit and re-enter.

Any help or suggestions ?

• 2 weeks later...