All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Shilpa2001

Current H1B expired, I94 expired, H1 extension in process with USCIS Can i transfer H1 with adjustment of status

Hello, 

My current H1 with company A expired on July 15, 2020 also my I94 expired on the same date July 15, 2020.  Company A applied for H1 extension on June 11, 2020 in normal processing. Now, I accepted an offer from Company B who is willing to do H1 transfer in premium. Can you please suggest,

Is it safe to apply for H1 transfer in this situation ?

If there is  RFE for my transfer application with company B, Is it possible that Company A will know about my transfer application ? 

If my H1 transfer with company B is approved before H1 extension with company A,  will it be consular process or adjustment of status ? Due to COVID, consular process interviews are suspended until Jan 2021.  

Appreciate you answers. 

Thanks. 

Shilpa

Edited by Shilpa2001

The petition for B will only be approved for CP unless the extension from A is first approved based on the bridge of continuity. 

Hello,

In the same scenario as above ,Can you help me what should i enter in the expiration date field  in I-9 form when i join company B before i receive approval notice (joined with Case receipt).

Thanks,

Anusha