Boarding Denial

Rima Erere

Is it here or India.. if it is here, then you can easily contact CBP but you need to retain a lawyer immediately if there is something brewing against you in the background by CBP and DHS..

did you have any case against you such as DUI etc

it is typical for CBP to deny boarding through Airlines in India, if there is case against you or your visa was revoked by consulate while you were in US..

On 5/21/2020 at 11:51 PM, Rima Erere said:

I was about to take the evacuation flights by Air India and i am currently on Stem OPT expiring on 4th June and Ead expiring on 14th June 2020. The Airlines denied boarding stating that CBP in USA sent an email stating not to let me board the flight. 
what must be the reason behind that

Please let me know if you find a solution for this issue, my friend also in the same situation denied boarding but he is on H1-B with a valid visa.

On 5/28/2020 at 3:02 PM, Tjgarla said:

This is strange. The CBP doesn't email Airlines. 

The airlines have to submit the passenger manifest to CBP electronically, and CBP will inform the airline before the flight if there are passengers who would get denied entry. That's probably done by email. Modern tools, you know...

If the airline would let a person board that would get denied entry the airline would get fined.

Edited by JoeF