H4EAD to H1B Urgent

Hi ,
I hope you are doing good. I have a question if you can please help me to understand.
H4 EAD- valid till 2022
H1B is picked this year. (2020)

1. if H1B gets approved with change of status, that means it will be activated by October 1 . After some days let’s say 20 days i.e 20 october i want to work on H4 EAD again. i know we can file COS from H1B to H4. it may take 2-3 months to get approved. My questions can i use my ead which was valid till 2022 initially or do i need to file  new EAD because of recent COS from H1B to H4

2. After H1B, if i travel to home country and come back on H4 . What will happen to EAD? Basically, if i want to avoid COS timelines and travelling is quicker option. Can i use EAD was valid till 2022 initially or do i need to file for new EAD card?

3. if H1B is approved under counsellor processing. Let’s say if i don’t get stamping and haven’t used it because i want to continue on h4 EAD itself.Can i use this approved H1B in future for cap exempt or with any employer.
    I will really appreciate your response.

Is there a way that i can continue on H4 EAD and keep the approved H1B petition for future as cap exempt. 

Simple. Rule of thumb. to keep your H1B active, you will have to be in H1B payroll. If there are no payroll employer cannot count you as their employee. you will eventually loose your H1B. Why do you want to be in H4 EAD when you have H1B approved. You keep one and live happy. 🙂

1. You should be able to use the H4 EAD once you go back to H4. If you are filing for COS to H4, you can apply for EAD again to clear any confusion.

2. Travel would have been a good option, but in current conditions I am not sure if you would like to travel.

3. Its H1 is approved under Consular processing, you will have to atleast get it stamped to activate it.