Multiple h1b approval/filings after layoff within 60 days

I had my last day at employer A on march 30 and this petition/ i94 is valid till late 2021.

Company B filed h1b at nebraska on 10 apr and the petition got approved on 21st april.

Company C is going to file h1b in the next 1-2 weeks(labor certification is in progress) at Vermont  since they are a Boston based company

Both are big legit companies (no EVC)

Questions

a>Can I join B before C files petition and once C gets a receipt , join C though C did not file transfer mentioning B as my prev employer

a>Can I join B after C files petition and once C gets a receipt , join C though C did not file transfer mentioning B as my prev employer

On 4/23/2020 at 2:08 AM, thekoolest1 said:

I had my last day at employer A on march 30 and this petition/ i94 is valid till late 2021.

Company B filed h1b at nebraska on 10 apr and the petition got approved on 21st april.

Company C is going to file h1b in the next 1-2 weeks(labor certification is in progress) at Vermont  since they are a Boston based company

Both are big legit companies (no EVC)

Questions

a>Can I join B before C files petition and once C gets a receipt , join C though C did not file transfer mentioning B as my prev employer

a>Can I join B after C files petition and once C gets a receipt , join C though C did not file transfer mentioning B as my prev employer

You can join B and also C later after you get the receipt for their petition.  You are good for 60 days to use the previous employers paychecks for applying for transfer.

Its always best to talk to an attorney when you are working your way around multiple petitions. 

On 4/27/2020 at 2:39 PM, vivianzh0721 said:

Hi, did you mean you got petition approved just in 11 days with company B and premium processing is suspended. Is the approval so fast at Nebraska center? Or did you mean receipt notice? I am concerned about my petition filed recently. I appreciate your feedback. 

Nebraska approval in 10 days in regular