H4 Appllcation submitted but no reciept

Ved1226

My Dependents are also in similar case, We have sent H4 Extension support documents on Dec 27th 2019 and Received mail Acknowledgement with the USCIS signature received as Dec 28th 2019, but still not get the receipt Notice and also not cashed visa fee from my account as of now.  Do we receive any kind of acknowledgement if documents not accepted by USCIS?, otherwise what would be the alternative to know  in transit status?. My dependents I-94 was expired one week back and waiting for Extension receipt. How long do they stay without Receipt notice in USA?

On 1/14/2020 at 12:03 AM, Ved1226 said:

Recently I did my H1 transfer and with that approval notice I applied for h4 for my wife. Our I94 is expired on Jan 10th and we didn't receive approval notice for H4 application but the package is deleiverd at USCIS on Dec 27th. My wife is still legal to stay?

She is legal to stay because you applied before the I-94 expiry date. Did you get the receipt notice from USCIS? 

23 hours ago, Sudhakar Devareddy said:

My Dependents are also in similar case, We have sent H4 Extension support documents on Dec 27th 2019 and Received mail Acknowledgement with the USCIS signature received as Dec 28th 2019, but still not get the receipt Notice and also not cashed visa fee from my account as of now.  Do we receive any kind of acknowledgement if documents not accepted by USCIS?, otherwise what would be the alternative to know  in transit status?. My dependents I-94 was expired one week back and waiting for Extension receipt. How long do they stay without Receipt notice in USA?

You will get the receipts in a week. Things might be delayed sometimes because of holiday season. 

On 1/14/2020 at 3:07 PM, Sudhakar Devareddy said:

You should get it in a few days. If you don't get it by 30 days, you should call them. One other option is to see when the check is cashed, it might have the receipt number in the back (I have heard about it, so don't quote me on it). But I would appreciate it if you can let me know if you see the receipt number on the back of the check when its cashed.

22 hours ago, User099 said:

You should get it in a few days. If you don't get it by 30 days, you should call them. One other option is to see when the check is cashed, it might have the receipt number in the back (I have heard about it, so don't quote me on it). But I would appreciate it if you can let me know if you see the receipt number on the back of the check when its cashed.

Thank You for your comments.  Check is also not cashed as of now . Already I sent an email to the USCIS drop box and received auto reply email saying wait for 30 Months.  Can you please suggest, how to proceed on my case as 18 days completed.

On 1/17/2020 at 3:04 PM, Sudhakar Devareddy said:

Thank You for your comments.  Check is also not cashed as of now . Already I sent an email to the USCIS drop box and received auto reply email saying wait for 30 Months.  Can you please suggest, how to proceed on my case as 18 days completed.

Wait for 30 days and then contact USCIS if you don't receive the receipt number by then. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...