H4 visa to H1 visa on non subject to cap

Dhina

I worked in US on H1 visa for 2 years. My H1 extension got denied and currently i am in India. My spouse working in US on H1 visa (not applied for green card processing). I am planning to come as a dependent on H4 visa. I am planning to quit my current work and come to US as dependent.
My questions are,
After i quit my job, Is there any chances to revoke my existing H1 visa by the employer?
Can i convert my h4 to h1?
Is it legal to find a job in US and transfer my existing h1?
If legal, Consulting firms will do my h1 transfer and file my petition on non cap or I need to file fresh h1b petition?

After i quit my job, Is there any chances to revoke my existing H1 visa by the employer?-- This confusing me. Your extension got denied so you do not have any existing H1B.

Can i convert my h4 to h1? - Yes...

Is it legal to find a job in US and transfer my existing h1? -- It is legal. H4 to H1B does that,

If legal, Consulting firms will do my h1 transfer and file my petition on non cap or I need to file fresh h1b petition? - you will be outside lottery...