Driver's license information change after submitting DS160

Hello - 

I recently submitted my DS 160 and scheduled my appointment in Vancouver, BC in Jan. After I submitted the DS160, I got a new license card with my updated address on it. Since I already submitted my DS160, I dont think its possible to update this information there. My question is 

1. Can I show the new license and old license when asked during the interview?

2. Is it possible to update license information on DS160 post submission?

If anyone has been through this situation, please advise 

@User099 - Thank you for your prompt response. Actually in the state of WA, they had made a rule last year that any new license cards issued for renewals/replacements will carry a new ID owing to the REAL ID act. Agreed that going forward it might not change but this time it will. 

In this case, can I just carry both the unexpired license card and show the officer if/when asked? 

6 hours ago, anithin1987 said:

@User099 - Thank you for your prompt response. Actually in the state of WA, they had made a rule last year that any new license cards issued for renewals/replacements will carry a new ID owing to the REAL ID act. Agreed that going forward it might not change but this time it will. 

In this case, can I just carry both the unexpired license card and show the officer if/when asked? 

You can do as Gopal suggested incase you have to submit a new DS160.

I got my Real ID few months ago and my DL number did not change. May be its different for different states.