H1B Stamping Startup

ghr801

Hi, I am the first employee(Full-time direct hire) to get sponsored for H1B(F1-OPT to H1) by our company(product-based) and it got approved after an RFE.

The company is currently a team of 5 and expected to grow in the upcoming years. I am planning to get my H1 stamped in March.
Apart from the mandatory docs, I'm planning to carry,

• past 1 year paychecks
  • LCA
  • Proof of employment from my CEO/Founder
  • Job duties/Responsibilities (my RFE response) acknowledged by CTO

What are some questions in regards to company size being small and me being the first H1B employee that I should expect and be prepared?
Do you suggest me to carry any documentation from the company that helps answering the above type questions?

Edited by ghr801
updated doc list

W2's, Resume, Bank Statement...

3 hours ago, ghr801 said:

Hi, I am the first employee(Full-time direct hire) to get sponsored for H1B(F1-OPT to H1) by our company(product-based) and it got approved after an RFE.

The company is currently a team of 5 and expected to grow in the upcoming years. I am planning to get my H1 stamped in March.

• past 1 year paychecks
  • LCA

What are some questions in regards to company size being small and me being the first H1B employee that I should expect and be prepared?
Do you suggest me to carry any documentation from the company that helps answering the above type questions?

5 hours ago, ghr801 said:

• past 1 year paychecks
  • LCA

Company brochures that show that they are selling the product.

10 hours ago, gopalakrishnach said:

Carry the documents.. H1B petition documents..

You being the first H1 employee is irrelevant.

The main concern is that the company can pay the salary. For a small company that means showing that they have a business plan for selling their product, financing, e.g, through Venture Capital, etc. If the company has VC funding it would be a great plus, because that would show that at least one VC firm is convinced that the business plan is solid and merits investing money in the company. The business plan would show market analysts, projected growth, etc.