• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, F2ADec2019CP said:

F2A is current in Dec VB for Final Action, but Filing Date is October 1. If the marriage Date is December 1, can we file form I-130 for me and form I-130A for my outside the US Spouse today?

I'm not sure what your question is. You can always file I-130 for your spouse after your marriage. The visa bulletin matters for timing of the Consular Processing or Adjustment of Status process.

12 hours ago, newacct said:

I'm not sure what your question is. You can always file I-130 for your spouse after your marriage. The visa bulletin matters for timing of the Consular Processing or Adjustment of Status process.

Ok. I was under the impression that ‘Filing Date’ meant the date to file form I-130/I-130A. What you are saying is that the VB Dates don’t matter for filing form I-130/I-130A. Right?

14 hours ago, F2ADec2019CP said:

Ok. I was under the impression that ‘Filing Date’ meant the date to file form I-130/I-130A. What you are saying is that the VB Dates don’t matter for filing form I-130/I-130A. Right?

Yes. The date you file the I-130 becomes the priority date of the petition, and each month's VB determines whether a petition with that priority date and category can do Adjustment of Status/Consular Processing.