Whats is the best for filing H4 and H4 EAD for below situation ?

My husband switched job from employer A to B. New H1B petition with Employer B is valid till Sept 2022. H4 transfer was not done as a part of it. I am in US with H4 and H4 EAD valid till Sept 2020 based on Employer A. Now i want to extend my H4 and H4 EAD based on new validity of Sept 2022. What is the best way to get my H4 and EAD done.? (more concerned on EAD)
1. Should i go to home country immediately and get my H4 visa stamped again and use that for H4 EAD extension ? Will i be eligible for H4 visa interview /stamping as my existing visa is there till Sept 2020.   

2. Can i just exit country (Canada) and come in to update my I94 to Sept 2022. And use that for H4 EAD extension ? And apply for H4 extension later in US itself.

3. Can H4 EAD be applied just based on new petition ? 

Also can we apply for H4 EAD renewal anytime or only 6 months before expiry ?

Appreciate any guidance.
Thanks !

13 hours ago, gveenith said:

My husband switched job from employer A to B. New H1B petition with Employer B is valid till Sept 2022. H4 transfer was not done as a part of it. I am in US with H4 and H4 EAD valid till Sept 2020 based on Employer A. Now i want to extend my H4 and H4 EAD based on new validity of Sept 2022. What is the best way to get my H4 and EAD done.? (more concerned on EAD)
1. Should i go to home country immediately and get my H4 visa stamped again and use that for H4 EAD extension ? Will i be eligible for H4 visa interview /stamping as my existing visa is there till Sept 2020.   

2. Can i just exit country (Canada) and come in to update my I94 to Sept 2022. And use that for H4 EAD extension ? And apply for H4 extension later in US itself.

3. Can H4 EAD be applied just based on new petition ? 

Also can we apply for H4 EAD renewal anytime or only 6 months before expiry ?

Appreciate any guidance.
Thanks !

You cannot apply for H-4 EAD renewal more than 180 days before. So you need to wait till March to apply for H-4 EAD extension. But you can get your H-4 extended by going out of country and getting it stamped with your spouse latest I-94 before MARCH 2020.

• 3 months later...
On 10/28/2019 at 3:42 PM, shekar11# said:

You cannot apply for H-4 EAD renewal more than 180 days before. So you need to wait till March to apply for H-4 EAD extension. But you can get your H-4 extended by going out of country and getting it stamped with your spouse latest I-94 before MARCH 2020.

what will happen to the existing EAD if she gets a new H4 stamp in out of the country?