221G white slip- Hyderbad consulate

ami007

Today 10/22,  I went for Visa Interview at Hyderabad consulate , the Visa officer just asked me basic questions about my Degree, employer name and how long I am working with the employer and what is my designation. after that he gave me 221G with white slip with tick mark as your application required additional administrative processing before a final decision can be made. ( 2nd option) . but he retain my passport. 

Any Idea or prior experience with anyone. Any help with my problem is greatly appreciated.

4 hours ago, ami007 said:

Today 10/22,  I went for Visa Interview at Hyderabad consulate , the Visa officer just asked me basic questions about my Degree, employer name and how long I am working with the employer and what is my designation. after that he gave me 221G with white slip with tick mark as your application required additional administrative processing before a final decision can be made. ( 2nd option) . but he retain my passport. 

Any Idea or prior experience with anyone. Any help with my problem is greatly appreciated.

Sorry to hear this bro, could you please provide more details about your profile, like what is your designation, what is employment model (EC EVC or FT), highest degree and from where you attained in which field?

There is no specific time line for such cases but your further details will allow to get an insight what would be the reason and its probable outcome. Although he retained your passport is a good sign, all I can think of VO is going to verify your employment and based on that hopefully your visa will get issued.

This really sucks man, till today I don't understand what DOS verifies which USCIS cannot verify from their end while approving the petition? its like two different agencies from the same country are conflicting with each other decisions and its only us who are getting screwed big time. I would rather have my H1B petition denied instead of this 221G, petition denial allow me to wrap up and leave the USA whereas this 221G make you stuck out of the country and all your USA belongings are in jeopardy!!!

• 5 weeks later...
On 10/22/2019 at 7:21 AM, ami007 said:

Hi, do you have any update on ur case

• 1 month later...