Am I eligible for dropbox option?

NTV

My currently stamped H1-B expired on 31st Dec 2018. It has since been extended twice - once valid through Dec 2018 - Apr 2019 and then extended again and valid through Mar 2019 - Feb 2022. I am planning a visit to India in 2nd week of Dec 2019 again and wish to get the VISA stamped. I was wondering if I'll be eligible for the dropbox option as technically it will be 2 weeks short of 12 months.

In this case, what should be my answer to this question - "Did your previous H-1B visa (temporary occupation, temporary worker or trainee) expire within the last 12 months?" - ? Yes or No.

Please answer at you earliest convenience.
Thank you very much.

Sincerely,
NTV

Edited by NTV
8 hours ago, NTV said:

My currently stamped H1-B expired on 31st Dec 2018. It has since been extended twice - once valid through Dec 2018 - Apr 2019 and then extended again and valid through Mar 2019 - Feb 2022. I am planning a visit to India in 2nd week of Dec 2019 again and wish to get the VISA stamped. I was wondering if I'll be eligible for the dropbox option as technically it will be 2 weeks short of 12 months.

In this case, what should be my answer to this question - "Did your previous H-1B visa (temporary occupation, temporary worker or trainee) expire within the last 12 months?" - ? Yes or No.

Please answer at you earliest convenience.
Thank you very much.

Sincerely,
NTV

You will be eligible for drop box. Answer is YES.