H1b 221g white slip with documents asked and passport/Client Letter Kept

h1bswt

I’m in need of help. I gave interview on July 16th 2019. It is my 3rd extension with same client same employer. Initially submitted for drop box and called for interview, They gave pink slip and an Indian lady interviewed me for 2 hours. I never had this exp with previous stamping with same emp/same client. I’m a genuine candidate with all clear records. Never worked on any in house project and been with same emp for almost 6 years and got my I140 approved.

Since there are some problems with my employer, they need to verify if I have worked on any inhouse projects and who paid my h1b filing fee.

I paid only the Premium fee thru paystubs. Mistakenly I said I have paid h1b fee instead of Premium fee. Since they were continuously interviewing me for 2 hours I’m literally frustrated at point and gave up.

I never paid anything like that and have paid only Premium fee and I told them. My mistake was I said I paid H1b filing fee instead of Premium fee thru paystub … They have asked the proof of H1b filing fee. But in all my paystubs it is clearly mentioned as Premium fee…

Finally VO took my passport and Client Letter and gave 221g asking to submit LCA, Paystubs indicating H1b filing(never paid except premium) and email communications with employer to hydfpu@state.gov

Submitted all the docs same day. After 2 weeks followed up and they said no documents received. I again sent in 4 emails due to size issue and verified that they have received now.

Its been 4 weeks now with no updates. I and my family are in extreme stress. Any sort of inputs/help is much appreciated…

• 4 weeks later...