H1b Noid

vsad93

Hello, I am working for a multinational company as a Full time employee on F1 CPT status. My H1b has not been picked since the past three years. 

I filed h1b for FY 2020 from a consulting firm and it got picked and I was issued NOID. I am in the process of submitting the documentation. 

My question is:

1. If my h1b petition is approved, Can I transfer it to my current employer without any pay stubs from the consulting firm through which I filed H1b? Any leads or experiences in this situation is much appreciated. 

2. I heard, in NOID, if it is approved, I have to travel to India within 15 days and get H1b stamped, Is that correct?

• 1 month later...

Your situation seems fishy. If your intention was to increase your lottery chances by applying via consulting company. It is likely that current H1B will be revoked via NOID. Again NOID could be for day 1 CPT since you are not maintaining  F1 status, due to multiple years of practical training at same education level. 

If NOID is for the former, your probably need to apply for cap limited h1b next year. 
if the reason is with F1 status, you can convert your h1b to consular processing to better your chances for approval.