H1B Visa Stamping -maxout within 6 months period

Currently my H1B extension is in progress and my max out is on Feb 6,2020. I will apply for premium processing in July mid and planning to go to India in August first week. Is it advisable to travel with max out around 6 months time. Also I would be eligible for drop box option for stamping. What should be minimum i-797 approved period to appear for stamping?

23 hours ago, SaranyaPrabu said:

Currently my H1B extension is in progress and my max out is on Feb 6,2020. I will apply for premium processing in July mid and planning to go to India in August first week. Is it advisable to travel with max out around 6 months time. Also I would be eligible for drop box option for stamping. What should be minimum i-797 approved period to appear for stamping?

You can go. No issues. No minimum.

My H1B petition is approved till 1st Nov 2019 and its my 6 year max out date. I have I-140 approved recently but not filed for extension yet. I am planning to travel to India in mid july and have drop box eligibility for visa stamping. On the day of stamping i will have 3+ month remaining in my current approved petition on which i am applying for stamping. I am planning to file for extension after coming back to US. '

1. Is it enough time duration for stamping?

2. it ok to file extension while you are travelling to other country and applying for visa stamping?