Multiple Job/Employer Changes after I-140 Approval.

Hello,

I've an I-140 approved with the current employer and want to change the job to a new employer and may be another if things don't work out as expected. And so, would I get unlimited H1B extensions based on the current approved I-140 (even if revoked in future)? Please provide details on both cases if revoked and if NOT revoked. Also, what happens if the next employer doesn't file for I-140 before my H1B expiration with them? And how things would play out if the new job/s are in different domains e.g from IT to Pharma or Finance etc.? Thanks in advance.

• 2 weeks later...

First you of all need to reword your question, there is a difference between I140 withdrawn vs revoked . If a I140 is revoked by uscis by any reason , you cannot use it for any purpose whatsoever. Yes if its is withdrawn by the employer after 180 days of its approval and after the I140 protection regulation came into effect  in Jan 2017 you should be good to use it for future renewals. I140's are revoked if there is a fraudulent activity or if its was withdrawn before 180 days 

Edited by arnabiitr