H1B Transfer

DP29

H1b RFE

1) My Old H1 got revoked on 9/24/2018 . New H1B transfer process got started on 9/10/2018.  Project finished with previous employer on 06/30/2018. New opportunity on receipt number started on 08/20/2018. Is old I 94 valid as it is till 08/1/2019? If My H1 transfer gets denied will I able to use 60 days grace period?

2) I have done M.com and PGDCA from India I got RFE on "Special Occupation" and  "Availblity of work at client".  What are the chances of approval?

3) What are other options available for me to stay united states which I can take in advance? Can I start processing for F1 at the same time when I submit RFE documents for H1B tranfer case? 

5) If I apply for F1 and I get approval of it before I get result of H1B , Will I loose My H1B?

H1 revocation is completely irrelevant for you.

Getting admission to a university takes several months, so that is never an option in situations like yours. Some shady sites suggest that kind of stuff, but it is impossible. Signing up with a fraud institution would

2) I have done M.com and PGDCA from India I got RFE on "Special Occupation" and  "Availblity of work at client".  What are the chances of approval? - No one can certain. It depends on your cases and reply to RFE.

3) What are other options available for me to stay united states which I can take in advance? Can I start processing for F1 at the same time when I submit RFE documents for H1B tranfer case?  - Good universities need GRE/TOEFL exams. You need to write them get scores and apply to univs which need some documentation, time, and money. It is not certainly done in a week.

5) If I apply for F1 and I get approval of it before I get result of H1B , Will I loose My H1B? F1 and H1B are different. If this scenario becomes real then H1B is not lost.

Archived