B1Visa - Withdraw

kumar.12

Hi, my B1 / B2 visa is withdraw 2 times.  I have company in US I do business in US In IT with local partner (GC holder) and other countries also including India with the team of 70 people. I travel a lot to other Countires CANADA,UK, Europe & Asia. 

I have to travel to US Frequently to meet my clients for 1 week to 2 weeks max. 2-4 times in a year from Canada or U.K.

pleae advice me how can I apply again? Or not? 

5 hours ago, kumar.12 said:

Hi, my B1 / B2 visa is withdraw 2 times.  I have company in US I do business in US In IT with local partner (GC holder) and other countries also including India with the team of 70 people. I travel a lot to other Countires CANADA,UK, Europe & Asia. 

I have to travel to US Frequently to meet my clients for 1 week to 2 weeks max. 2-4 times in a year from Canada or U.K.

pleae advice me how can I apply again? Or not? 

What do you mean by withdraw? 

You cannot do business in the US on a B2 visa. 

3 hours ago, Noah Lott said:

"meeting with clients is OK, as is attending conferences, etc...writing software code while in the US in B1 status is not allowed..

Yes, meeting with clients is ok if the company is a foreign company. But in his first post the OP said he has a company in the US. He can't work for a US company on a B1.

Archived