H4 EAD card error

ana1423

Hi All, 

Need your suggestions here. I filed my H4 Extension and H4 EAD together. but received H4 EAD back dues to some missing information in form. I corrected the information and sent back my documents along with H4 extension receipt number that was pending. Now, I received my H4 EAD card without expending the dates, I mean same card that I had. After that I left and entered country again and  got my visa issued with extended dates.  Now can I request USCIS to expedite my case as I have to file EAD again (administrative error). 

Thanks Please suggest

On 2/22/2019 at 12:16 AM, ana1423 said:

Hi All, 

Need your suggestions here. I filed my H4 Extension and H4 EAD together. but received H4 EAD back dues to some missing information in form. I corrected the information and sent back my documents along with H4 extension receipt number that was pending. Now, I received my H4 EAD card without expending the dates, I mean same card that I had. After that I left and entered country again and  got my visa issued with extended dates.  Now can I request USCIS to expedite my case as I have to file EAD again (administrative error). 

Thanks Please suggest

You can try.

Archived