H1B stamping issue

saggy1228

Hi All

My initial H1B petition was approved with employer A in 2017, I got a new offer with employer B and he filed me a new H1 petition and I started working  for employer B on receipt for 3 months  and was under his payroll later unfortunately this petition was denied. So I went back to my employer A and continued working for him. Now I got a new offer with employer C and he filed me a transfer and it got approved and now working for past 6 months. Now I’m going for H1B stamping my question is do I have to mention my employer B details in DS 160 in previous employers history as the petetion was never approved , or just employer A and C 

thanks in advance 

22 hours ago, saggy1228 said:

Hi All

My initial H1B petition was approved with employer A in 2017, I got a new offer with employer B and he filed me a new H1 petition and I started working  for employer B on receipt for 3 months  and was under his payroll later unfortunately this petition was denied. So I went back to my employer A and continued working for him. Now I got a new offer with employer C and he filed me a transfer and it got approved and now working for past 6 months. Now I’m going for H1B stamping my question is do I have to mention my employer B details in DS 160 in previous employers history as the petetion was never approved , or just employer A and C 

thanks in advance 

If you received paychecks from employer B then you need to mention it. Check with your employer C attorney once.

Archived