H1b Approved Petition not in the PIMS system?

sadula

Hi All,

• I have attended the interview on 7th Feb, consular took my passport but told me that they did not find the i797 in their PMS and they will send a request to US Immigration. My actual consulate is Hyderabad in India but currently, I leave-in Dublin, so I attended the interview at Dublin. 
  • what will be the status of my VISA? I couldn't see any status updates on the CEAC website. How long does it take to get an update on my Visa?
Thank you.
Sadula

If its PIMS verification, from most cases, usually it should be done in 3-5 business days, could be more not sure. That's what I have heard from several sources. In the past my attorney used to send a copy of the petition to several service centers - apparently that used to resolve the issue. Now my attorney has a standard procedure to copy that to all service centers of whatever they have to do so people don't get stuck. 

Please keep the community posted so they know how long it actually took for such verification. 

Thanks

5 hours ago, vasu_rocky said:

If its PIMS verification, from most cases, usually it should be done in 3-5 business days, could be more not sure. That's what I have heard from several sources. In the past my attorney used to send a copy of the petition to several service centers - apparently that used to resolve the issue. Now my attorney has a standard procedure to copy that to all service centers of whatever they have to do so people don't get stuck. 

Please keep the community posted so they know how long it actually took for such verification. 

Thanks

Thanks, Vasu. Its been 3 working days now, still waiting for the update in CEAC tracking. I will update here once i get any updates.

Archived