Is it possible to upgrade the filed petitions H4 COS & H4 EAD to premium process while applying H1-B Extension

Satyaj

Hello, 

I recently filed an H4 COS(From H-1B) and H4 EAD,  we got the receipt numbers also from USCIS. 

My spouse employer is applying for H-1B extension in March, While applying H-1B extension in premium process can I tag H4 COS & H4 EAD Receipt numbers to new H-1B extension petition to get the results all the results in 15 days or I need to file a new H4 COS & H4 EAD petitions with my spouse H-1 B extension application to get the result faster? 

Appreciate your response on this. 

Thanks!

13 hours ago, Satyaj said:

Hello, 

I recently filed an H4 COS(From H-1B) and H4 EAD,  we got the receipt numbers also from USCIS. 

My spouse employer is applying for H-1B extension in March, While applying H-1B extension in premium process can I tag H4 COS & H4 EAD Receipt numbers to new H-1B extension petition to get the results all the results in 15 days or I need to file a new H4 COS & H4 EAD petitions with my spouse H-1 B extension application to get the result faster? 

Appreciate your response on this. 

Thanks!

I don't think you can tag existing petitions along with H-1. You can also not file H-4 and H-4 EAD again as you already have a pending applications with USCIS. Contact your attorney. He will be able to help you.

Archived