Green Card Process for three year degree of Bachelors of computer Science

Pravin2019

Hi,

i have three year degree of bachelors of computer science and total work experience is 10 years in Information technology as Database Administrator.

i came to USA in April 2014 on h1b.

my questions are 

1) I am eligible for Green card process?

2) in what category? Eb1/eb2/eb3/..?

3) when it should start my process as it haven’t started yet ?

4) How many months should be Available to complete six years of h1b period to start gc process?

5) what if my process doesn’t complete during my stay of USa?

6) can I apply for h1b again ?

21 hours ago, Pravin2019 said:

Hi,

i have three year degree of bachelors of computer science and total work experience is 10 years in Information technology as Database Administrator.

i came to USA in April 2014 on h1b.

my questions are 

1) I am eligible for Green card process?

2) in what category? Eb1/eb2/eb3/..?

3) when it should start my process as it haven’t started yet ?

4) How many months should be Available to complete six years of h1b period to start gc process?

5) what if my process doesn’t complete during my stay of USa?

6) can I apply for h1b again ?

1- Probably. Depends on if your employer wants to sponsor you.

2- Depends on the job being offered. 

3- Whenever your employer wants to sponsor you.

4- From PERM to i140 it takes about a year on average for straightforward cases. As a rule of thumb an employer should start as soon as possible.

5- Then you leave US.

6- After 1 year of mandatory out of USA stay an employer can file a cab subject petition on your behalf.

Now you would realize that most of the responses didn't answer your questions. There is a reason for that. These questions are so very generic and no one here knows or can know your case details in depth. You should make use of your employer's and their attorney's resources. They are paid to do exactly this. They can guide you about the best possible strategy in your case because there are so many moving parts and even more unknowns that no one here can answer these generic questions upto your satisfaction.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived