Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Recommended Posts


I am naturalized US citizen and want to file GREEN Card for my mother. But she does not have a Birth Certificate. What should I do? Getting a Birth Certificate now will impossible.



Share this post

Link to post

1. Non Availability certificate from the area of birth. Some money will need to change hands even though her request is legit.

2. Affidavits from Elders.

3. Once you send them these, they will then offer to consider a DNA test.

Share this post

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now