Solictipon of Prostituion in New york

sam1988

Hello Guys ,

New york police arrested me for soliction of prostituion charge six months back under pl 230.04.

My lawyer reduced my charge to disorderly conduct under pl 240.20 which is non-criminal conviction and case is also sealed.I paid the court fees.

Right now I dont have criminal conviction on me.

My question How would effect my chance of h1b stamping and green card processing in future and also If I reenter USA again.

Right now I am in my OPT.

• 4 weeks later...

I am not a pro. but from what I have read I understand that even PTI is considered as conviction.

Also even after sealing or expungement , USCIS will always be able to see your case on the record.

Please don't push the panic button , it is all over now and it cannot be undone.

You should have spoke to a Immigration Attorney as you got into trouble.

You will have to carry this burden for the rest of your life , but nothing to worry to much worry about.

Always make sure you carry documents pertaining to your case when you travel and for anything related to Immigration.

• 1 month later...
On 12/8/2018 at 5:19 PM, sam1988 said:

Hello Guys ,

New york police arrested me for soliction of prostituion charge six months back under pl 230.04.

My lawyer reduced my charge to disorderly conduct under pl 240.20 which is non-criminal conviction and case is also sealed.I paid the court fees.

Right now I dont have criminal conviction on me.

My question How would effect my chance of h1b stamping and green card processing in future and also If I reenter USA again.

Right now I am in my OPT.

dont worry u are ok.. was ur case dismissed? carry certified court disposition, arrest report and immigration lawyer memo letter for the visa interview. you can contact me at century at tutanota dot com or Private message me here in this forum

Archived