H1, H4 and EAD Best approach to proceed for us now

ArjunReddy9

Hi,

My H1B was applied recently in premium and then my wife's H4 and EAD was applied with my receipt notice. So my application right now at California center and my wife's at Vermont center. We are being told now that since all 3 have not been applied together, we might not get the H4 and EAD anytime soon. Folks are saying it's going to take more than 3 months to receive them.

I got an RFE for my H1B and now we are thinking of revoking the H4 and EAD from Vermont Center and re-apply them along with my RFE documents. to the California center. Will this help at all? Please advice.

Thanks

On 10/6/2018 at 10:00 AM, ArjunReddy9 said:

Hi,

My H1B was applied recently in premium and then my wife's H4 and EAD was applied with my receipt notice. So my application right now at California center and my wife's at Vermont center. We are being told now that since all 3 have not been applied together, we might not get the H4 and EAD anytime soon. Folks are saying it's going to take more than 3 months to receive them.

I got an RFE for my H1B and now we are thinking of revoking the H4 and EAD from Vermont Center and re-apply them along with my RFE documents. to the California center. Will this help at all? Please advice.

Thanks

You cannot do that. You can file all 3 together when you file for the frst time. Not while replying to RFE.

Archived