Do we need to send filing fees for EAD/AP renewal under clause (c)(9) AOS, concurrent filing of I140 and I485??

VeeMatts

I have an approved I140 and I485 pending since 2012. My EAD/AP is coming up for renewal. I am told, i need not send filing fee for either one. Just want to confirm if I am reading it right

From Instruction to fill I-765

"Renewal EAD. If this is a renewal application and you are applying under one of the following categories, a filing fee is not required for: .......
4. (c)(9) or (c)(16) Any current Adjustment of Status or Registry applicant who filed for adjustment of status on or after July 30, 2007, and paid the appropriate Form I-485 filing fee. If you file Form I-765 separately from your Form I-485, you must also submit a copy of your Form I-797C Notice for Form I-485, as evidence of filing Form I-485 on or after July 30, 2007, and payment of the appropriate form filing fee. If you did not pay the appropriate Form I-485 filing fee because your filing fee was waived or you are exempt from paying it, you must pay the Form I-765 filing fee or request that the filing fee be waived."

Archived