Second time H1b visa stamping with DUI - already got stamping done once before with the dui.

Qques1

Second time H1b visa stamping with DUI -already got stamping done once with the dui. This would my second time goin for stamping

I got my H1b stamping done in 2016 with a previous DUI. I got a 221g and then I got my stamping done.
I recently got my h1b renewed and am planning to go for stamping again. My statute of 5 years completes in May 2019.

Should I expect a 221g this time
 as well ? even though I got my Stamping done with the DUI once already ?

Please Advise.

Thanks.

Hey! 

Yes expect 221g green form, they will send you back after you submit your passport for Dropbox. 

You will need to go for an interview M-F 10:30 to 11. 

They will ask normal questions, don’t worry be confident. I just gave my interview with similar situation and got my visa approved. 

Have your vaccination and court docs with you. 

Overall time - 2 weeks

1 week for drop box reply 

1 week for passport to come back after approved 

Good luck. 

13 hours ago, samvaidy said:

Hey! 

Yes expect 221g green form, they will send you back after you submit your passport for Dropbox. 

You will need to go for an interview M-F 10:30 to 11. 

They will ask normal questions, don’t worry be confident. I just gave my interview with similar situation and got my visa approved. 

Have your vaccination and court docs with you. 

Overall time - 2 weeks

1 week for drop box reply 

1 week for passport to come back after approved 

Good luck. 

Thanks Samvaidy. May i ask which consulate you went to for your stamping ? My first visa stamping was in Canada, Second Visa stamping (first after DUI) was in Mexico and this would be the third.

I am planning on going to either mexico or canada or even barbados (still need to check if they will allow).

Please Advise.

Thanks.

Archived