H4 Visa For Second Wife and Step Son

Raju2018

Hello,

I would like to know the documents that are required to get H4 visa stamp at U.S Consulate interview (India) for my Second Wife who has legal divorce and full child custody from ex-husband and Step-son (2 years old)?

Would consulate officer ask NOC with biological father signature with notarized format during the interview? If yes what would be document format as per US immigration policy?

Please note that my step-son got Indian passport without his father's name on his passport as it was been applied as a single mother for her son after she got her divorce.

I really appreciate if you could help.

Thank you.

Regards,

Raju V

On 8/11/2018 at 3:26 PM, Raju2018 said:

Hello,

I would like to know the documents that are required to get H4 visa stamp at U.S Consulate interview (India) for my Second Wife who has legal divorce and full child custody from ex-husband and Step-son (2 years old)?

Would consulate officer ask NOC with biological father signature with notarized format during the interview? If yes what would be document format as per US immigration policy?

Please note that my step-son got Indian passport without his father's name on his passport as it was been applied as a single mother for her son after she got her divorce.

I really appreciate if you could help.

Thank you.

Regards,

Raju V

Same process like a regular H-4. But all court related documents also just in case VO asks for it.

Archived