H1b Stamping other than Canada or India

chinks

Hi,

I am planning to go for stamping in September end or in October. This is going to be my third time h1b stamping. Previously twice, I went Canada for stamping. Other than Canada and India (Home Country), which Country I can go for my third time stamping. 

If you someone can also  provide the detail it would be great too. 

Thanks in advance. 

18 hours ago, chinks said:

Hi,

I am planning to go for stamping in September end or in October. This is going to be my third time h1b stamping. Previously twice, I went Canada for stamping. Other than Canada and India (Home Country), which Country I can go for my third time stamping. 

If you someone can also  provide the detail it would be great too. 

Thanks in advance. 

Im in the same boat.. I went twice to Canada and i wanted to go again. But i do not see slots available.

Can we go to Mexico now? Im on 7th year H1b. Is visa to Mexico on arrival?

Yes you can go to mexico if it is for extension and you already had a H1 visa stamped before. Go to Matamoros consulate it has 99.99% visa success rate. They dont ask too many questions. For mexico visa you can either apply at your nearest mexico consulate or pay $30 at mexico border and get 1 week permit. I suggest to get a mexico visa. 

15 minutes ago, ri789nk said:

Yes you can go to mexico if it is for extension and you already had a H1 visa stamped before. Go to Matamoros consulate it has 99.99% visa success rate. They dont ask too many questions. For mexico visa you can either apply at your nearest mexico consulate or pay $30 at mexico border and get 1 week permit. I suggest to get a mexico visa. 

I do have Canada Visitor Visa, is it good enough to visit Mexico?

On 7/31/2018 at 12:17 PM, rkovoor said:

Im in the same boat.. I went twice to Canada and i wanted to go again. But i do not see slots available.

Matamoros is a good location. Quick and smooth. You can get a 7 day permit when you eneter Mexico.

On 7/31/2018 at 12:17 PM, rkovoor said:

@rkovoor - can you please tell me which dates are currently avaliable for Canada? I would be really appreciated. I am planning to go in October, 2018

Archived