Keeping Visa Appointment after H1b Transfer Approval

ANUJ19

So I already have H1B Approval with my current employer and I have filled DS-160 and also booked visa appointment in India on Nov 2018. I would like to know if I can keep this appointment if lets say a potential employer files an H1B transfer and it gets approved before Nov 2018? Can I fill a new DS-160 and then update my profile with new approval number, new DS-160 confirmation number and other details on the cgifederal visa booking website, while keeping the same appointment? Looking forward for advice. Thanks.

On 7/29/2018 at 12:03 PM, ANUJ19 said:

So I already have H1B Approval with my current employer and I have filled DS-160 and also booked visa appointment in India on Nov 2018. I would like to know if I can keep this appointment if lets say a potential employer files an H1B transfer and it gets approved before Nov 2018? Can I fill a new DS-160 and then update my profile with new approval number, new DS-160 confirmation number and other details on the cgifederal visa booking website, while keeping the same appointment? Looking forward for advice. Thanks.

You just need to fill a new DS-160 and make sure to notify the representative on finger printing appointment day that you changed your DS-160. They will update that in the system.

Archived