STEM extension Should eligibility category (c)(3)(c) have to disclose arrest record in form I-765 in section "23.(c)(36) eligibility category b. Have you ever arrested/convicted for a crime

Applying for 24 months STEM OPT, With an arrest record(theft less than $100) dispositioned as Nolle Prosequi.  Do I have to disclose the arrest information in the I-765 form in 23. (c)(36) and (c)(36) eligibility category (b) Have you ever arrested/convicted for a crime. As it says for (c)(35) and (c)(36) eligibility category but STEM student come under (c)(3)(c). Thank you.

Screen Shot 2018-06-28 at 7.10.59 PM.png

Edited by ambidextrous
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 6/28/2018 at 8:07 PM, ambidextrous said:

Applying for 24 months STEM OPT, With an arrest record(theft less than $100) dispositioned as Nolle Prosequi.  Do I have to disclose the arrest information in the I-765 form in 23. (c)(36) and (c)(36) eligibility category (b) Have you ever arrested/convicted for a crime. As it says for (c)(35) and (c)(36) eligibility category but STEM student come under (c)(3)(c). Thank you.

Screen Shot 2018-06-28 at 7.10.59 PM.png

hey did you ended up disclosing the case and did you get the approval of your ead? I am on the same boat..your answer will be really helpful for me.

• 3 months later...