stamping at mexico in consular processing

sndpk

Hi,

Recently my extension got denied and i have to travel back to ind and re-filed new petition in consular processing with same employer ,same client and same location. If my extension was approved can i go to mexico/canada for stamping or is it mandatory to attend the visa interview at home location?

On 6/27/2018 at 3:24 AM, sndpk said:

Hi,

Recently my extension got denied and i have to travel back to ind and re-filed new petition in consular processing with same employer ,same client and same location. If my extension was approved can i go to mexico/canada for stamping or is it mandatory to attend the visa interview at home location?

Check with your employer's attorney.

On 6/27/2018 at 2:24 AM, sndpk said:

Hi,

I have seen many folks who got I-797B through consular processing. you can go to any consulate. It's not mandatory to go to the consulate mentioned in I-797B document.

Archived