H4 Typographical error on I797 Receipt Notice of I539

ss_immi_help

Hi Guys,

Recently I have submitted my spouse H4 visa extension. Last week she got receipt notice with Name Typo Error. They misinterpreted first and last name. Her part of last name they put in first name. Her I94 getting expires soon end of this month.

She already submitted the Type Error Request in USCIS web site also she called to USCIS over all to make this correction. Since there is open request in portal they can't able to make any correction. 

I would like to know if there is any issue on her stay beyond I94 expiry date as well as her Licences getting expire soon. 

Thanks,

Shan

21 hours ago, pontevecchio said:

You mean you submitted her status extension and not as said the "visa" extension. Have you looked at your copy of the documents you sent to find out why this happened. If the DL is vital, she should go home and return with a H4 visa to get an appropriate I94.

I meant H4 Extension. Yes I have gone through the documents which I sent to USCIS. There is nothing wrong on it. Extension request for her we have filed before i94 expiry date. I have submitted Type Error Request eRequest.  I was wondering that if there is any issues for her stay due to this error also Do we get corrected name receipt again from USCIS? 

Archived