Does CBP inform I-94 info to USCIS everytime

hello999

Are CBP and USCIS systems in sync? Do their computer online system communicates to each other? 

when we travel internationally and arrive at Port of entry, CBP enter I-94 record in their online system right. Do they update or communicate to USCIS system too through online or not? 

13 hours ago, JoeF said:

Of course they do. They are required to by law. All entries and exits are in your file at USCIS.

ok.  One of my Exit 4 years back was not showing in cbp travel history website but return for that trip was showing as arrival. That was the first time i traveled internationally out side US and previously i had Paper based I-94 card. i gave that previous paper I-94 card to American Airlines while i was boarding at gate(canada flight). Looks like airlines did not inform that departure to cbp or something.  Anyways i have travel agency company email confirmation of that trip but that old record is not found now in both travel agency website and in American Airlines website. i did not retrieve that I-94 from cbp online website that time because i did not know about cbp online website that time in early 2014. currently it is showing only most recent one.

5 months after above mentioned trip then i went to India and came back and those are  fine. i retrieved that i-94 from cbp website.  also i got extended my H1B visa status recently.  will there be any issues in future if i don't have one of the previous I-94 online number document. or Most recent one is important?

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/17/2018 at 11:36 AM, vikky789 said:

ok.  One of my Exit 4 years back was not showing in cbp travel history website but return for that trip was showing as arrival. That was the first time i traveled internationally out side US and previously i had Paper based I-94 card. i gave that previous paper I-94 card to American Airlines while i was boarding at gate(canada flight). Looks like airlines did not inform that departure to cbp or something.  Anyways i have travel agency company email confirmation of that trip but that old record is not found now in both travel agency website and in American Airlines website. i did not retrieve that I-94 from cbp online website that time because i did not know about cbp online website that time in early 2014. currently it is showing only most recent one.

5 months after above mentioned trip then i went to India and came back and those are  fine. i retrieved that i-94 from cbp website.  also i got extended my H1B visa status recently.  will there be any issues in future if i don't have one of the previous I-94 online number document. or Most recent one is important?

No issues. The recent one is the most important. No one cares about previous I-94's.

Archived