whiskeylover

Originally posted by eb278:

Category: EB2 India

PD:5th Apr 2007

I485 Filed:October 2, 2007

I140 approved : April 24, 2008

Texas Service Center

We are home jumping with Joy.

Just found out that GC has been approved.

On August 13, 2011, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Kumar67,

You were right !

Got the email today.....

Best of luck to all!

Originally posted by kumar67:

I485 Filed:October 2, 2007

I140 approved : April 24, 2008

Texas Service Center

You should be hearing soon (as you have same priority date and service center as mine). If not, just call ask request to talk to L2 CSR 9may be immigration officer) and she /he would be able to do something as she did it for me.

Today I was hoping to get the cards in mail but was dissapointed when i didnt get it in the mail.Around 5 pm CST I got text and email for both my wife and myself.

It seems that there is some kind of Scheduled task/automated Job that generates the email on saturdays.

What a releif to finally get the Green Cards.

Good luck to all of you who are still waiting.

Thanks all.

Hi

I got my card production notice email on saturday.I got another card production notice email on tuesday. Few hours later, I got another email saying the status is in "decision" and a mail has been sent out that USCIS has registered the customer;s new permanent resident status and I should follow any instructions. I will get my card within 60days or after I complete any ADIT processing reffered to in the welcome notice.

This is freaking wierd. Has anyone else got something like this?

No kumar67,

I have not received my cards yet.

Not sure why but my case was updated again on August 16th with new dates same status

Texas Service Center

I485 Approved

First Update:13th August 2011

Second Update: 16th August 2011

"On August 15, 2011, we ordered production of your new card"

Spoke to a friend , he says the card are ordered in batches which might explain the second date update and it can take them a week to get to you.

Let me know how your case has progressed

Did you your card yet?

Avtar,

Similar drill for me expect the case status is still in "Card/ Document Production" .

See my case update to Kumar67.

I agree this is weird ,it helps to know you are not alone. Please keep this thread posted with your updates

Originally posted by avtar:

Hi

I got my card production notice email on saturday.I got another card production notice email on tuesday. Few hours later, I got another email saying the status is in "decision" and a mail has been sent out that USCIS has registered the customer;s new permanent resident status and I should follow any instructions. I will get my card within 60days or after I complete any ADIT processing reffered to in the welcome notice.

This is freaking wierd. Has anyone else got something like this?

First email 11th August "Card Production"

Second email within one hour "decision"

Third email late night back to "Card production"

Forth email on 16th August Post decision activity.

I do not understand what is this for. Meantime received physical notice for my wife and my daughter. Waiting for mine.

I will update again as it happens.

One more update with a Status change around 7:00pm EST today.

No Green Card yet but things seem to be moving along.

Texas Service Center

I485 Approved

Third Update : 17th August 2011

"On August 17, 2011, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I485 APPLICATION"

Originally posted by azzakhtar:

Still Waiting... sigh..

PD 4th Apr 2007

NSC..

When first rep will ask you to raise SR say no to this and request transfer the call to level 2 CSR or Immigration Officer. You can say simply you just wanted to know if anything holding the file (such as name check, finger printing etc.)

I did this and got email next day about approval.

Thanks Kumar67 for the information. I did talk to the Level 2 Officer, and she mentioned that my case has been pre-adjudicated in 2009, and if its current(which it is), it may take upto 60 days for the approval process. She mentioned that BioMetrics need to be re-done in some cases, but I am OK as far as BioMetrics are concerned. She just asked me to wait..

Fingers Crossed...

Thanks once again for your suggestion..

We got our Green Cards in the mail by USPS today.

Kumar67 you should also be getting yours this week!

All the best to the rest of you.

One more update with a Status change around 7:00pm EST today.

No Green Card yet but things seem to be moving along.

Texas Service Center

I485 Approved

Third Update : 17th August 2011

"On August 17, 2011, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I485 APPLICATION"

The instructions on the back of the notice mention you need to call them by phone to fix any errors.

If you have an attorney talk to him and cross check the DOB on the original I-485 application.

Received cards today but wife's birth month is wrong. What shoul I do? May be send card back pointing error and request for replacement. Anyone please weigh in if you know it should be done differently.

Thanks

Hello Vasibm

Wanted to check what was the RFE for 485? Was it related to birth cert?

I am waiting for my spouse GC, her I-485 shows initial review, although i have got mine. Hoping that there are no RFE.

please let me know

thanks

Sidharth

Originally posted by vamsibm:

PD:23rd March 2007

AP/EAD/I140/I485:18th Aug 07

I140 approved : Yes

485 RFE:Documents Submitted

485 Primary:RFE response received and is Revieed

485 Spouse: Initial Review

Bio-Metrics:2 Times since filing 485:

AC21 not filed but changed 2 compaines since 485 Filed.

I will update again in August as GC gets closer.Good luck all.

Attorney,

Why does it take 90 days or so for people to get green card in mail after approval?...we notice that happening mostly from TSC. Read some where about biometrics uploading problems for i-485 transfer cases.......like WAC to TSC and so forth....Do you see the same trend ?.....

Thanks,

Originally posted by jin:

Attorney,

Why does it take 90 days or so for people to get green card in mail after approval?...we notice that happening mostly from TSC. Read some where about biometrics uploading problems for i-485 transfer cases.......like WAC to TSC and so forth....Do you see the same trend ?.....

Thanks,

You must complete a Form I-90 if:

USCIS mailed you a Permanent Resident Card more than 30 days ago and you have not received it; and

Your Permanent Resident Card has been returned to USCIS by the Post Office as undeliverable; and

You have not moved from the address you provided to USCIS during the application or immigrant visa process that led to the creation of the card not received, or

Your Permanent Resident Card was issued with incorrect information because of a USCIS administrative error.

Archived