Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Swtich from H1B to G4 within US

Recommended Posts

Hi , Currently i am on H1B and if i get  a job from International Organization like UN, UN Agencies may give required supporting documents for G4.

how can i apply for G4 VISA and status change from H1 to G4 while staying in US? do i need to leave the country and come back ? any suggestions?

Edited by madhugumma

Share this post

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now