H1B Dropbox called for interview

garpra

All

i am eligible for Dropbox for my H1B visa stamping , I submitted all my docs on Apr 13 , Apr 16 status changed to case created and later to administrative processing

Apr 17 got an email to come to consulate for “finger prints and interview  on May 9”

Did any one face similar problem recently , asked to attend interview after Dropbox ?

if anyone attended interview after Dropbox , did you figure out reason for calling for an interview ?

2 hours ago, garpra said:

All

i am eligible for Dropbox for my H1B visa stamping , I submitted all my docs on Apr 13 , Apr 16 status changed to case created and later to administrative processing

Apr 17 got an email to come to consulate for “finger prints and interview  on May 9”

Did any one face similar problem recently , asked to attend interview after Dropbox ?

if anyone attended interview after Dropbox , did you figure out reason for calling for an interview ?

It's common these days to call for fingerprints & visa interview for few cases of dropbox, we might not know what's the criteria for that.

Nothing to panic, you are fine

• 3 weeks later...

Archived