H1B Transfer - RFE

SenZ

Hi,

Currently I am working in Employer A [Service based company] with Client ABC in H1B Status.
I got an offer with Employer B and Applied H1B-Transfer via Premium Processing. I told to Employer-B that i will join once h1b transfer approved.
Now, i got an RFE. USCIS Requested for Client Letter, SOW and Org-Chart details.

Now Employer B asking me to join with their company and client project. Then only client will provide Client Letter and can submit the details which requested by USCIS.

I have few clarifications.

1) If i join with Employer-B, can Employer-A can revoke/withdraw my H1B? 
    1.a)If yes, is there any fee for revoke operation?
    1.b)If my current H1b Revoked, How long i can stay in US?
    1.c)If my current H1B Revoked, as i have another H1B transfer petition is in progress, can i stay till the result?
2) Employer-B need to produce Client Letter, SOW and Org-Chart details.. Is it must to join with the Employer-B / Employer-B-Client to get the Client Letter and SOW and Org-Chart details?
3) I am currently planning to join with Employer-B once H1B Transfer is Approved. But before approval, Employer-B is asking me to join before approval. Is this safe to join?
4) I have another offer with Employer-C in pipeline. Can i process it in parellel with Employer-B. Will it make any issues now or in future?

Please advise me.

Additional Note:
Employer-A Amendment is in Progress. 
I have 11+ Years Exp in Software Development
I completed MCA [Masters Degree], previously Bsc Computer Science.
Employer-B offered 125K

1. If any H1 employee leaves, the employer HAS TO revoke that H1 petition. Nothing new. This was always so.

You can stay based on the timely filed "transfer"

2. Did not B tell you exactly what you are asking?

3. If you do not join, you can stay with A as B has made his approach clear. Safe is a relative term.

4. You can have any employer file your H1 and on approval leave and return with the H1 visa.

Archived