What are my options while 6th year H1B extension/transfer pending and project ending in a week

rajmohan

I joined company-A from in year 2011 on H1B

2013 company-A de-merged to company-B and the employees including myself got moved to company-B as part of merger. 
Even after the merger, the company management and my reporting managers remained the same. 

Year 2014--Company-B got my I-140 approved.

By Dec 2016 I moved to company-C.But Company-B gave experience letter only for the duration I worked with Company-B.
While leaving company-B I asked about my experience letter for my tenure with company-A,but I was told that I have their offer letter,H1B approval notices,payslips,W2`s etc during your tenure with company-A and they are more than enough for any documentation for future requirements.

Year 2017, I started working for new employer ie., Company-C 
Company-C filed for my H1B transfer/extension(6th year) and  but still my H1B extension is pending for approval with USCIS.

By this time my employer(ie.,Company-C) also filed for my PERM/ Labor case and we got my PERM approved in Dec 2017

27th Nov 2017 -->We received RFE for H1B Extension petition asking for evdence for employ employer relationship.
4th Dec 2017 -->My employer's immigration dept submitted replied to RFE with all required documents.

Now Company-C wants to file for my i-140 and asking for my experience letters during my tenure with company-A. 

I contacted my the management people with whom I worked at company-A(as I mentioned earlier same management at company-B).and they replied they cannot do anything about your experience letter at company-A as the company is closed after its merger with company-B in year 2013.They decliened to provide any notarized affidavit also.Instead they advised me to use company-A's OfferLetter,h1B approvals,W2's,payslips etc as evidence to prove my tenure with company -A(from 2011 to 2013).

What are my best options to get an affidavit/ experience letter for my tenure with company-A ? 

My current project is till Feb/2018 and my H1B approval is still pending to date (2/16/2018).

I am getting too many new job opportunities, but as my H1B extension is pending I was told not to apply for any new jobs until my H1B extension gets approved.

My understanding is that my employer cannot assign me for another contract as my H1B extension is pending.

What are the chances that my employer may remove me from their payroll as they cannot get me billed.(In case they fire me what are my options?)

Please suggest me your best advice to navigate this situation successfully.

Archived