I-130 revoked 8 CFR 205.1(a)(3)(i)(I)

Dear Members

I am writing you my case detail which is really very old and complicated, if you think my case can move further with your expertise  My both father and mother still leave in USA  and they need help from us to assists them in their daily life activity, They are more than 70 years of age.

I need your help to reopen my case on humanitarian base

Case Detail:

My Father filed petition I-130 on dated 05-Oct-2002 under the category F1 (Un-married son and daughter) , my petition was approved when my father became US citizen and NVC asked me to deposit the visa fees, I have deposited the visa fees.

After visa fees deposit to NVC my father updated the case and informed to NVC to change the category From F1 to F3 because I have got married, my father got US citizenship after my marriage.

I received the letter from NVC 14-Aug-2009 that case has been revoked automatically because at the time of my marriage my father was not US citizen and in the letter they asked me to file new petition under the category F3 ( Married son and daughter). In 2016 my father again filed new petition I-30 under the category of F3.

I don’t have any hope but till I want to discusses with you to file my case as basis of “Humanitarian”,

My old petition status on NVC is as below

Department of State Sent Case to USCIS For Review

On August 27, 2009, the Department of State sent us your case, Receipt Number XX999999999, for review. We are reviewing it, and will notify you by mail when we are done. Please follow any instructions in the notice. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Archived