Successful Visa Stamping :Matamoros,Mexico

mackd

NOTE: Some people are trying to refer people who go for stamping in mexico  local guys who help for accommodation by creating whatsapp groups. Helping is good but they are trying to make this a business and earn money. If the people in the US consulate some how come to know about these things ,like Jamaica going for VISA stamping in mexico will slowly be removed and ultimately we will suffer. My sincere request is to not encourage such people.

Hi 

My finger printing was done on Jan 29 and interview was done on Jan 30.Below are the questions asked for the Visa Interview  Matamoros consulate.

1. Can I see you marriage certificate ? Since i went with my wife this question was asked

2. Which company do you work for

3. Whats your role and explain about it

4.Did you do your masters and where

These same  questions were asked to everyone who went to this officer. No documents asked.everyone got visa that day.

This is my second time to this consulate and things were smooth. I used the services of Salvador. 

This hotel is safe and food is also reasonable. His services are good. He is been doing this from more than 10 years and people who work here are also welcoming n nice.

NOTE: Some people are trying to refer people who go for stamping in mexico  to local guys who help for accommodation by creating whatsapp groups. Helping is good but they are trying to make this a business and earn money. If the people in the US consulate some how come to know about these things ,like Jamaica going for VISA stamping in mexico will slowly be removed and ultimately we will suffer. My sincere request is to not encourage such people.

Please search in murthy forums and google you will get the information and visa experiences.

Thank you

Yes.. i also feel same.. I feel people here using this forum like business. If you want to help  someone just help why charge for services...

NOTE: Some people are trying to refer people who go for stamping in mexico  local guys who help for accommodation by creating whatsapp groups. Helping is good but they are trying to make this a business and earn money. If the people in the US consulate some how come to know about these things ,like Jamaica going for VISA stamping in mexico will slowly be removed and ultimately we will suffer. My sincere request is to not encourage such people.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived