I-134 for Visitor Visa when H-1B petition with new employer is pending

vyuvarajin

Hi

I had read similar kind of questions that has already been posted in this forum.
But still I have to know few things as per my current situation.

Recently I changed job and I'm waiting for my new I-797 copy. In the meantime I wanted to sign-up I-134 (Affidavit of Support) for baring the expenses for my in-laws to visit USA.

1) I understood that I need to mention my current employer information in I-134. As I do not have new employer I-797, is it OK to provide my previous employer I-797, Visa Stamping Copy, new employer USCIS receipt copy, new employer paystubs and employment letter as support documents?

2) My previous employer location is at Michigan and my current employer location is at Texas and I work at Client location which is at Connecticut, should I need to provide any support document (Like LCA or offer letter) saying that I work at client location, if not will there be any issue at Port of Entry when they actually arrive at Connecticut?

3) Somewhere I read, that I need to provide two months pay stub (4 paystubs). In my case 2 will be from previous employer and 1 will be from new employer. Will this creates any issue during their visa interview?

4) During Port of Entry, do my in-laws should carry my latest I-797 or still the old I-797 with valid I-94 should be good to go?

Other Option:

5) If my brother-in-law (my in-laws son) provides I-134 (who actually lives in California), should my in-laws Port Of Entry should be at California or it can be Connecticut?

Archived