H1B DropBox Experience at Hyderabad Consulate

Amar0259

Hello,

I and my family are eligible for the Dropbox submission.Reached dropbox collection office (where they take biometrics) by 10:30 AM.You don't need to wait in the line for Dropbox.Inform security people that you are here to submit documents for Dropbox.They will allow you inside and give you a token and ask you to wait.I have got my number on the screen and went to the respective counter and submitted all of our documents.

She had a couple of concerns on our photographs and she left the place and went inside to double check with their superior and came back saying everything is good except my kid's photograph as she opened her lips very lightly in the photo and she asked me if you want to go with this photo or not.I said Yes and then she proceeded.

After checking all of our passports she asked us to write full name and passport number on the backside of each applicant photograph.I did write that and gave back to her.She asked us to sign at the end of DropBox confirmation page along with my phone number.She typed something in the system and confirmed me that I have successfully submitted my documents to Dropbox and you will receive an update within 3 to 5 business days.

Will Keep Posted on my updates once I receive any.

Archived