H1b stamping drop box without client letter

mailtsarath

Hello all,

I'm planning for h1b renewal stamping(Drop box) shortly, but I'm not having a client letter and my contract is going to end next week. Is it OK to go for stamping if I don't have the client letter?

Regards

Definitely risky (who knows you might be lucky too) as this depends on case to case and officer to officer... 

Really looks like I have not gone through the Visa Stanping drop box process .

I myself have gone through the visa drop box process . For h1 visa stamping drop box process u will be asked only i797 and passport . They are not accepting any other document even if u try to provide them.

So my dear Gud friend rohit369

if u are not aware of the visa stamping process, process kindly stop replying .

Misguiding the original poster (OP) will jeopardize his carrier . Who knows any his constraints .

They specifically dont ask any document when you are dropping your passport for stamping. It becomes your responsibility to send all the documents which may help in making a decision.

My dear friend sathish.sap970 if u are not well educated abt the visa process kindly stop replying to the posts that you are not fully aware of.

Misguiding the original poster (OP) will jeopardize his carrier , how knows any his constraints and family conditions back home in india .

Definitely risky (who knows you might be lucky too) as this depends on case to case and officer to officer...

My dear friend sathish.sap970 if u are not well educated abt the visa process kindly stop replying to the posts that you are not fully aware of.

Misguiding the original poster (OP) will jeopardize his carrier , how knows any his constraints and family conditions back home in india .

Premkalyan521 -  Please read his statement correctly 

" I'm planning for h1b renewal stamping(Drop box) shortly, but I'm not having a client letter and my contract is going to end next week. Is it OK to go for stamping if I don't have the client letter?"

You must be aware of the eligibility criteria for Dropbox and no where in the world I know if he is eligible for that or not without knowing complete details

Also you are mixing personal challenges with immigration stuff and I prefer one to have all the supporting documents to make the process simple and avoid any jeopardy...  

Please guide people as per the eligibility criteria rather than pointing out to one particular case (yours) which may be different from others..  

I am always on par with immig rules . U don't have to teach me .

Premkalyan521 - Please read his statement correctly

" I'm planning for h1b renewal stamping(Drop box) shortly, but I'm not having a client letter and my contract is going to end next week. Is it OK to go for stamping if I don't have the client letter?"

You must be aware of the eligibility criteria for Dropbox and no where in the world I know if he is eligible for that or not without knowing complete details

Also you are mixing personal challenges with immigration stuff and I prefer one to have all the supporting documents to make the process simple and avoid any jeopardy...

Please guide people as per the eligibility criteria rather than pointing out to one particular case (yours) which may be different from others..

Looks like u are not aware of the visa drop box process . Nor u applied for visa drop box . I am sure u may not have heard from any of ur friends the new rules for visa drop box process .

Check with some one who been to visa drop box process .

If u are eligible for visa drop box process in india , the only documents u will be asked to submit are i797 and passport . So why does the OP has to worry abt client letter

Premkalyan521 - Please read his statement correctly

Premkalyan521

"u are eligible for visa drop box process in india , the only documents u will be asked to submit are i797 and passport . So why does the OP has to worry abt client letter"

For eligibility I never said client letter is mandatory.

Also what if USCIS requests for additional documents..? (Case to Case Scenario) It is up to the USCIS officer to ask for the    additional documents or check with the client... How do you handle this Situation..? (I am just trying to be prepared for

this scenario)

Below is what I recommend...

Best    -   if you have it

Better -   if you try at-least

Risk    -   Blindly follow others based on one's case...

I don't want to debate or deviate from the Original topic, would rather wish good luck to the OP on his drop box..

Mailtsharath - All the best, Keep us posted

Premkalyan521 and Immigrationhelp970

Thanks for the valuable inputs. I see that they will not accept the client letter even if we provide. Saying that, whats the chances of asking me for any additional documents or put any query? I mean do we have any drop box experiences which they asked for client letters recently?

Thanks

Archived