Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  

L2 Work Authorization

Recommended Posts



Appreciate if any one can help me in clarifying the below query.



Suppose If  L2 Visa and EAD is getting expired in  coming months and  for the  VISA / EAD renewal process it may take couple of months and I know that legally I cannot work in US. In the meanwhile residing here in USA can I work as an Independent Contractor for other countries  ( India, Dubai e.t.c).


Or Is it illegal to work from US anywhere till the L2 EAD gets approved?



Thanks for reading this message and please provide  your valuable suggestion/advise.




Share this post

Link to post

You cannot work in the USA without appropriate work authorization and this includes work from other countries. L2 EAD is not so simple. If the employer ignores it, you can continue to work. Of course you have to point this out to the employer.

Share this post

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this