Visa interview on Nov 21@OTTAWA.

kantamani

My visa interview was at 7:45 @ Ottawa

questions

1) whom do you work for?

2)How long have you been working for your employer?

3)Who is the end client?

4)where is the client located?

5) He asked me for my client letter and paystubs.

He said there is some process that needs to be done and it takes 1to 2 days and gave me a white form and circled where I can track my passport status.

He did not give me any 221g. But he stamped something on my passport is there anyone who had the same experience?

Thanks

Sounds very scary man, what is your email address? Why is every Ottawa VO asking for client letter? I have seen so many people get 221g and many types of verification checks for people who do not have client letter.

Questions:

1. Do they verify even after you have given them the client letter?

2. Do they send an email to the mentioned contact on client letter with set of questions? Does anyone have a copy of those questions?

3. Your client manager get phone calls?

Please help.

Hi ... 

Don't Worry .. He might have stamped on your old visa saying something like " VISA CANCELLED WITH PREJUDICE" on your previous visa...I m guessing its a Student Visa... and usually it takes about 3-4 days for passport to be stamped... Dont worry and CONGRATULATIONS ...

Thanks 

I think he 

Sounds very scary man, what is your email address? Why is every Ottawa VO asking for client letter? I have seen so many people get 221g and many types of verification checks for people who do not have client letter.

Questions:

1. Do they verify even after you have given them the client letter?

2. Do they send an email to the mentioned contact on client letter with set of questions? Does anyone have a copy of those questions?

3. Your client manager get phone calls?

Please help.

I think they will email and call the client manger.

Hi ... 

Don't Worry .. He might have stamped on your old visa saying something like " VISA CANCELLED WITH PREJUDICE" on your previous visa...I m guessing its a Student Visa... and usually it takes about 3-4 days for passport to be stamped... Dont worry and CONGRATULATIONS ...

Thanks 

I think he had stamped on my student visa as cancelled. He might check my client letter and paystubs as he had kept those documents with him.

My visa interview was at 7:45 @ Ottawa

questions

1) whom do you work for?

2)How long have you been working for your employer?

3)Who is the end client?

4)where is the client located?

5) He asked me for my client letter and paystubs.

He said there is some process that needs to be done and it takes 1to 2 days and gave me a white form and circled where I can track my passport status.

He did not give me any 221g. But he stamped something on my passport is there anyone who had the same experience?

Thanks

I guess your PIMS was not updated. That might be the reason. It should be fine and you should the receive the passport soon.

Archived