Misdemeanor

rm_mo

I came to usa, in year 2013 dec,as a student. I have charged FOR T.O.27-5.1 IN THE YEAR 2014 AND paid the fine 536$., received notice of disposition.

Later in  2015.I got an other misdemeanor but received a downgraded charge of “Breach of Peace.” ended up with 33$ fine.

No pre-trial intervention--000

no conditional discharge--000

No felony convinctions--000

No violation of probation--000.

I have to go to psychiatrist as this was repeating and have realized that i was going through some depression and i have ended up with this charges. I have the letter from the doctor and i have taken help of social worker and the charge was downgraded to "breach of peace'.

Later, I worked for one project and now currently i am in OPT-Extenstion.

I have expunged the 1st charge and waiting for the 2nd charge expungement.I asked my attorney, can we consider the case to disposition,she is not giving me the option only thing we can do is expungement.

I am really worried for my h1 and for my future, is there any way i can come out of it, everytime in the BGV i am facing problems.

Currently I am getting engaged and he is on h1b and he is applying for I-140, i am really worried about my case.

should i have to leave united states or there are any chances of getting my gc-ead. can you please help and advise me what should i do.

My wedding is coming close and i have to plan to travel india, can i travel. i really need support and help. I am really very good student. bad time and bad health put me in troubles, i cannot believe myself that i am into this. I am from very good family. And i have bigger dreams to acheive in my life, can you please guide me what i can do and what is best for me, i am really suffering alot inside.

Thanks,

VR

21 hours ago, rm_mo said:

I came to usa, in year 2013 dec,as a student. I have charged FOR T.O.27-5.1 IN THE YEAR 2014 AND paid the fine 536$., received notice of disposition.

Later in  2015.I got an other misdemeanor but received a downgraded charge of “Breach of Peace.” ended up with 33$ fine.

No pre-trial intervention--000

no conditional discharge--000

No felony convinctions--000

No violation of probation--000.

I have to go to psychiatrist as this was repeating and have realized that i was going through some depression and i have ended up with this charges. I have the letter from the doctor and i have taken help of social worker and the charge was downgraded to "breach of peace'.

Later, I worked for one project and now currently i am in OPT-Extenstion.

I have expunged the 1st charge and waiting for the 2nd charge expungement.I asked my attorney, can we consider the case to disposition,she is not giving me the option only thing we can do is expungement.

I am really worried for my h1 and for my future, is there any way i can come out of it, everytime in the BGV i am facing problems.

Currently I am getting engaged and he is on h1b and he is applying for I-140, i am really worried about my case.

should i have to leave united states or there are any chances of getting my gc-ead. can you please help and advise me what should i do.

My wedding is coming close and i have to plan to travel india, can i travel. i really need support and help. I am really very good student. bad time and bad health put me in troubles, i cannot believe myself that i am into this. I am from very good family. And i have bigger dreams to acheive in my life, can you please guide me what i can do and what is best for me, i am really suffering alot inside.

Thanks,

VR

consult an immigration attorney.

dismissed charges/ expunged charges with no convictions are still visible to immigration. you will have to mention this in DS160 form everytime for visa interviews../extensions/gc etc..

Archived