Spelling Mistake in H4 Extension

sidh123

Hi

Recently my H4 extension got approved and planning to start to apply for H4 EAD but there is spelling mistake in my first name on H4 Petition.And immidately called to USCIS and informed the same and they raised the ticket and given me for future communication.And they took all details from me like Passport,petation details etc.

My doubt is

1.Is this correct way to call customer care and wait to get corrected H4 Extension document.

2.Can i apply for  H4 EAD with wrong first name?

Plz guide me. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

Recently my H4 extension got approved and planning to start to apply for H4 EAD but there is spelling mistake in my first name on H4 Petition.And immidately called to USCIS and informed the same and they raised the ticket and given me for future communication.And they took all details from me like Passport,petation details etc.

My doubt is

1.Is this correct way to call customer care and wait to get corrected H4 Extension document.

2.Can i apply for  H4 EAD with wrong first name?

Plz guide me. 

Whose mistake is this did you attorney filled it by mistake or did you get the name wrong from USCIS..

if USCIS, then they will correct it and send you the updated document as in your case...

Always advisable to wait in order to avoid refiling for correction in future..

Archived